Sunday 23 June 2024

Aylesbury VW Owners Club, Breakfast meet.

On Sunday 23rd June I popped along to the Akeman Inn, in Kingswood, Buckinghamshire where the 'Aylesbury VW Owners Club' were holding their monthly breakfast club meet. The forecast was good and as the Akeman Inn is only about 30 minutes from my home I thought it'd be rude not to pop along.
To see all my other blog entries, go to ‘My Blog Archive’ to the left of this page. Simply click on an arrow for a particular year, then click on an arrow for a particular month, this will then give you a drop down menu for all the blog entries for that month.

Once at the meet, I was so busy chatting
to friends I hadn't seen for some time, that
I forgot to take a photo of my bus. Luckily
Andy posted this photo of Fiona at the
club meet, so I stole it! Thanks Andy!
.











Andy, who runs the AVWOC came along
in his early bay.





















So that was a brief glimpse at the Ayl. VW
Owners Club monthly meet. There were
many more water cooled VW's there, but I
try to keep my blog air-cooled related.
It was a great turnout regarding the number
of vehicles, in all styles and condition.
That was a very pleasant way to spend a
sunny Sunday morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment