Thursday 1 March 2012

House of Dub VW meeting


For those of you who have been reading my blog you will know that I bought my bus from House of Dub / H.O.D. Imports. Well Zoe and Spike who own / run H.O.D. hold a monthly meeting on the last Wednesday of each month for VW owners at their local pub. My mate Stuart (http://chequeredfrontvw.blogspot.com) and I went along to join in. Staurt took his bug and I took my bus.

Stuart and I got a good parking spot at the pub!

(L/R) Spikes blue bay, Zoe's mustard bay
(with lovely groovy stripes) Richard's T4, my
bay and Stuarts bug.

Nice photo of the front of Zoe's westy. Check
the H.O.D website, because I think both Zoe's
and Spikes bay's are for sale
http://houseofdub.co.uk/Welcome.html 

Spikes bay

Richard and Rachael's T4

Stu's bug and my bus looking good under the
pub's outside lighting

Nice Karmann Ghia turned up. Its an african
import hence the right hand drive and as you
would expect coming from a hot country, it's
really quite solid. Although we chatted for
ages I never caught the owners name..!

They really are a classic shape aren't they...
it had nice single spotlight, it's all in the detail,
you know..

Just as nice looking from behind.

Then and now: Don't know who owned the
yellow split, or the new bug but nice to see 
them at the meeting anyway.

Drunken bunch.... (only joking)

Anybody would think there was a VW meet
was going on..!

T4, T2 and a bug

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Dave. Was good to see you there as always x

    ReplyDelete